Monday, November 22, 2010

Ooh! Gilt City Rocks Too!

Gilt City is having a promotion for $50 for $100 worth of merchandise at the Lauren Merkin online store.

Gilt.com

You might already know this, but I'm a bit of a bag hoarder.  And of all the bags I hoard, the ones that I use the most -- aside from the Orla Kiely shoulder bag I carry every day -- are my two Lauren Merkin clutches.
Lauren Merkin Louise Clutch

My black "Louise" goes with everything -- jeans, dresses, fancy things, casual things . . . totally all-purpose.

Eve Clutch

And for the extra fancy schmancy occasions, I have a gold "Eve" (like the "Louise" but slightly smaller) that is perfect with an LBD and high heels.

Need an invite?  Go here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP