Saturday, September 4, 2010

So You Wish You Could Dance

If I could be MADE or reincarnated, I'd want to be recreated as a dancer.  Not an okay dancer, but a brilliant, extension-up-to-the-moon, bones-like-rubberbands, can-turn-like-a-top kind of dancer.

Alas, all I have is wistfulness and imagination, which is why I spent my Friday night watching Youtube videos of amazing dancing.  I'm rather partial to footage of classes or rehearsals -- no makeup, no costumes, no artifice . . . just pure, unadulterated, exuberant dancing.

Here's my favorite of the night, from Tokyo's class at Millenium:



Extra points goes to anyone who can name all the SYTYCD alum in this class.

1 comments:

Sugar September 7, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

It's that 18yo blond girl that I found really annoying. When we come back - let's be dancer friends. So wish I kept up dancing from HS and that I was still in same. Lame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP