Sunday, September 19, 2010

Smashing the Fast

Posting has been light this weekend because of Yom Kippur.  Well, actually, because I was too fixated on my adorable niece who was visiting to attend to anything else.  And so I'm a bit late in offering a thank you to those of you who came to my rescue with ideas about what to serve at our mostly vegetarian break the fast party.


Ultimately, we ended up with a full and pretty darn good (if I do say so myself!) buffet:



I hope you had a lovely weekend.  And for our Jewish friends, an easy fast.  L'shana tova.

3 comments:

Cathleya September 19, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

Oh man this is my ideal meal! I am a lox-maniac! :) Hope you had a wonderful Yom Kippur!

sandy September 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

What a lovely meal, I love the lox and bagels platter!

BigAppleNosh September 20, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Everything looks so delicious! L'shana tova!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP