Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Give me Liberty

I know they're just bowls, but I sort of love them.


The Liberty of London for Target prep bowls I ordered online Sunday arrived today.  And they are as charming in person as online.


Instead of squirreling them away in my kitchen cabinet, I might use them to hold small desk items -- like paper clips and loose change -- in my study.  Speaking of which, guess what arrived with the bowls?


Can you spot them?  Come closer!


Yep, the darling Maynard canisters came too!  Since our kitchen's quite modern and minimalist, I think I'll use the canisters in my study -- maybe one for pens, one for my Japanese washi tape rolls, and another for _____ (tbd)?


Did any of the Liberty for Target kitchenware make it into other parts of your house?  What would you put in the canisters?

1 comments:

Kristin ~ Bien Living March 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

I love bowls that are patterned on the outside & white on the inside - these are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP