Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping Hong Kong: City Super

During my visit to CitySuper the other day, I picked up a few other goodies in addition to my fabulous new iPhone case.


Image Source
CitySuper has the widest selection of Japanese masking tape, or washi tape, I've ever come across.  Naturally, I had to pick up a few rolls.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but I'll think of something.

Because they're awesome.

In fact, I might just sit and look at them -- that's how awesome they are.


Image Source

Hong Kong is also on a big recycling streak, and most markets, including CitySuper, no longer supply free plastic or paper bags.  So I purchased two delightfully mod Envirosax bags.  They're super light, and can be folded into a compact little roll.


Envirosax "Origami Bag 2"


Envirosax "Origami 3"
Finally, as a belated birthday present for my sister, I got a colorful laptop bag from Hellolulu for her new 13-inch MacBook.


Hello Lulu

The bags come in a variety of fun colors and styles, and I like them even more than the Casauri bag my laptop lives in.  Hellolulu is a Hong Kong-based company, but a store is opening up in New York.


Nylon Laptop Shoulder Bag



Nylon Laptop Tote



Nylon Laptop Case

I'm aware that some people do something called "relaxing" while on vacation.  I, on the other hand, shop.  Very busily, seriously, and intently.

What's your vacation style?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP