Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lomography for Japan

Attention all film photography lovers: Lomography has issued a line of cameras to benefit victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.  The cameras, which are available here, range between $89 to $119, and a portion of the proceeds go to Red Cross Relief in Japan.

Lomographer via Design Blahg


As you might remember, I have had such a crush on toy cameras, particularly the Diana.  I'm not quite at the stage where I feel comfortable shooting film yet, but when or if I ever get there, this would be my camera of choice:


Lomographer via Design Blahg

Toy cameras produce photos with such soul, such loveliness.  And to me, the photos often evoke a sense of melancholy that can't be replicated digitally.

Image Source

Do you still shoot film?  Have you tried shooting with a toy camera?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Doubly Happy on Facebook

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP